The definition of detoxification = the process of removing a toxic substance from something or counteracting its toxic effects.
Toxic exposure can come in many forms and depending on your occupation, diet, medications and lifestyle, the end result (toxic load) will vary. Following a specialised detoxification program to suit your individual needs will enable you to achieve the best possible results. Our Naturopaths will prescribe nutritional and herbal formulas with dietary and lifestyle guidelines to support and enhance your detoxification process. Your individual product prescription and the duration of the treatment will vary depending on which program is appropriate.
Ask yourself these questions to see if a detox may be suitable for you:
- Are you tired and lethargic?
- Do you regularly suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
- Do you get recurrent headaches?
- Are you regularly suffering from muscle aches and pains?
- Does poor short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function at work/home?
- Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
- Do you suffer from depression, anxiety and/or mood swings?
Our Naturopaths are available Monday to Friday and every second Saturday for consultations. Health fund rebates apply. Phone to book a consultation today. Take care of your body, it’s the only one you’ve got.